Saturday, October 13, 2012

if i ruled the world

BlogFest2012 Prompt: If I Ruled the World submitted by Jo

In my head, the world would be a very simple place if I were in charge. People would be healthy, wealthy and wise. They'd have constant peace of mind and an overall knowing that life is grand. People would spend their days living their passions, feeling worthy, and that they, each individual person, were contributing to this phenomenon we call life. 

If I ruled the world, everyone would own a home. A place to not only find shelter, but to find complete comfort. 
 
If I ruled the world, every household would have a chef available, preparing meals that are not only delicious, but help promote energy and keep weight in check, which in turn would instill the willingness to meet or exceed personal endeavors. 

If I ruled the world, gym access and personal trainers would be everywhere, encouraging all people to join them, to jump start a life of activity. 

If I ruled the world, vehicles would be purchased, without constraints. And replaced, without question, at the first sign of its depreciation.

If I ruled the world, all educational institutions would open their doors wide, allowing every wanting person to build upon an already intact intelligence, free of charge.

The world, in my fantasy mind, or as many would say, my naive mind, would be a very simple place. A place where people lived side-by-side, living independently, yet knowing they could count on anyone, and everyone, to help when a need arose. People would be jovial, simply saying hello to each other, and genuinely wishing one another a wonderful day. 

The PEACEFUL world I would create would be overflowing with positive vibes, giving people no time, energy, or even the desire to engage negatively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment