Monday, May 21, 2012

feeling him

GBE prompt: Pick a Line from a Book and Write from There Judy Blume's forever... page 71, 1st paragraph, 1st sentence:
Feeling him against me that way made me so excited I couldn't lie still. So, I forced my backside into his energy, feeling his response to my desire. I reached my hand back, feeling the bulk in his jeans.
I knew I wasn't suppose to bring him into the house while my parents weren't home; but, I couldn't resist. Our year long relationship had been building more intense each day.
Just as I was unzipping him, I heard the front door open. "Honey, we're home!" my mom yelled.
"Oh, geez!" he said, flustered, as he disappeared out the window.
 Note: I have not read this book, yet. So, as part of the prompt challenge, I simply opened this love story, randomly, and chose the first sentence I looked at. I thought I was possibly giving a bit more detail than I should; BUT, I have nothing on Ms. Blume, as I discovered when going back and reading how she completed her sentence. Her love scene is intense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment