Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you, Chantell, blogger of  The Crazy Cake Lady, and Diminishing Gene Pool for graciously handing me the Lovely Blog Award. I am smiling, smiling, and smiling so much my cheeks are beginning to hurt.



You need to take the time to visit both of their blogs:
Chantell, thecrazycakelady-chantell.blogspot.com is a wonder of a mother managing to hold it all together. Plus, she makes the best looking cakes. I just wish I could reach in and grab a bite!
genepooldiva.com will give you a belly ache from all the funny tales she writes. She's a natural comedian. Need a good laugh? Check out her blog!


My task now is to post the award on my blog for all to see and name 15 blogs that I think are deserving of some Lovely attention.

Your task, only if you are up for it, is to mention my blog, and then to also make a list of other blogs deserving the award. (If you don't have 15, list as many as you can).

a rural journal
and then there were four
cranky old man
stripped from threads
everything liz
ficklecattle.blogspot.com
healthysustainablelivingtoday.com
legalmist.blogspot.com
myviewthroughkateyes.blogspot.com
ourdailyveg.blogspot.com
polpostman.blogspot.com
serviceunavailableerror503.blogspot.com
sourmilkandselby.blogspot
straightupnochaser.blogspot.com
thoughtsofpaps.com
wanderingmacau.com
whoismister.com
johneehorror.blogspot.com
lindasays-beachlover.blogspot.com
lorimcktia.blogspot.com
abeerfortheshower.com
bloggitwrite.blogspot.com

OPPS! I mentioned 22 blogs.... Well, all very deserving.
Have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nod, Daphne. Very much appreciated.

    Congratulations on receiving the award. You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daphne it is always nice when someone recognizes you for what you do. I really appreciate it. Will post about it asap and I am smiling as much as you are.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Daphne! It's nice to be thought of : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you ! and greetings from Poland !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy all your blogs.... Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daphne, this is so sweet of you. I really appreciate your kindness, and believe me, the feeling is mutual. I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete